If you’ve found your way to this page, either we’ve done a great job on search engine optimisation, you’re considering working with us in some shape or form, or you’re a recruitment consultant looking for a commission on all the opportunities we’re hiring for (or you’re looking to hire one of our team - shame on you!). Either way, hopefully we can answer your questions below.
Why do business with us? Why partner with us? Why join the team?
These are all excellent questions that anyone in their right mind asks before building a relationship with a company they don’t know. So here’s what you can expect from your dealings with us:
“To transform our customers’ working lives by delivering world-class software and services”.
- Remember there’s more to life than work - so strive to make our lives and our customers’ lives easier by building great software
- Move heaven and earth to deliver on our promises
- Treat everyone the way we like to be treated
- Be honest about what we’re good at and what we need to improve
- Make tremendous efforts to get things right first time, and make amends as soon as possible on the occasions we don’t
- Be honest, fair and reasonable in our business dealings
- Share our research, insights and knowledge openly and without expectation of rewards or kick-backs
- Strive continuously to offer world-class software as a service - delivering on both is the only option
Find out more about some of our team below….
What this really means: Reads lots of blogs, spends lots of time talking to customers and bothering the engineering team
Loves: Family, SEO, gadgets, Tech, travel, all sports (especially golf and football, and even darts).
Loathes: 9 to 5’ers
What this really means: Queen of spreadsheets, KPIs and financial wizardry
Loves: Family, sport, travel, all things South African
What this really means: Lord of technical engineering and mumbo jumbo
Loves: Family, Top Gear, Guitar Hero, fast cars, Kung Fu
Loathes: Mediocrity and red bars on dashboards!
Advisors and Board:
We are a privately held UK business with customers all over the world. We are well funded and have a great team of investors and advisors. We’re always delighted to hear from anyone who believes they can strengthen our team.
Feel free to email, call any of us (+ 44 208 977 4465) or tweet – you can be assured that there are real people behind our service and we love talking SEO, software, search engines, Wycombe Wanderers, golf, Drupal and PHP, etc, etc.
Want even more? Read our story.