Competitive SEO Analysis and Benchmarking
Benchmark your site against your competitors. Track competitors’ links and piggyback off their SEO Campaigns.
Imagine having the inside track about what your competitors are doing online?
Who is linking to them, how much traffic they are getting for your targeted keywords, and importantly how you stack up against them.
Now imagine, even more importantly, having access to a continuous self-updating picture of your competitive position, and a set of tools and resources to help you gain a competitive advantage.
We believe that any effective SEO project starts with an objective assessment of where you are, where you want to be and who is in your way!
The following Analytics SEO tools helps you with every aspect of understanding how to beat your competition.
Competitive SEO Benchmarking
This matrix ranks you against the competition at the start of an SEO campaign and continuously monitors how you are performing on key SEO factors. You can choose up to 5 competitor websites.
Current Competitive Performance
• Indexed Pages
• Inbound Links
• Competitive League Table
Strength of Competition
• Keyword Potential Report - Relative strength of competitors by keyword
• Ranking for Branded vs Non-branded keywords
• Continuous monitoring of changes in ranking and visits
Keyword Research and Keyword Potential
• Harvest competitors’ keywords to save you time
• Pull in your own website keywords
• Get ‘Traffic Keywords’ – from Google Analytics – ones that are actually bringing you traffic
• Add manual keywords and search volumes
• Keyword Potential Analysis identifies high potential keywords
• Select campaign keywords
Piggyback off your Competitors’ SEO Campaigns
• Complete list of sites that link to your competitors
• Project management tool to help you go and acquire these links
• Update Feature notifying you as your competitors get new links
Analytics SEO allows you to benchmark your performance versus the competition; find out what it’s going to take to beat them; track and monitor them daily and report on your progress to overtake them in the rankings.