Guest Blogging on Analytics SEO
Are you a blogger? We've got great news for you!
We are getting more and more inquiries to collaborate on our SEO blog. We want to give you the opportunity to write about SEO or about your experience with our SEO platform. It is always nice to hear a fresh voice and new points of view. Furthermore, if we publish your post, we'll reward you for your contribution! (via our Rewards Programme).
Why Guest Blog?
We are sure you understand the benefits of guest blogging. It is a great opportunity to get your ideas in front of bigger audience. Additionally, you get your company known and expand your network of contacts. And last but not least, the good old link to your website and Google+ Profile.
Topics we Cover
Here is a list of topics we cover and we will publish. Click on the links to see a good example post.
You can also suggest new topics we are missing.
To be accepted, your blog post should meet the following conditions:
- Original content, topically relevant, well researched and well written. It must be fair, honest and non-discriminatory.
- 500-800 words: The article should contain at least 500 words, you can include pictures, graphs, screenshots, embedded video.
- You need to sign up for a FREE account in our software. You can write about your experience with the software and on top of that, you can get rewards!
- You must have an active Google+ account and list our site in your "Contributor to" section. We will add you to our circles and link to your profile if it is relevant to our existing audience.
- We will have final editorial control.
- We will follow each other on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and we will share each other's content.
Sign up for a free account and look for the "Rewards section" to submit a blog post and get writing! Or if you're an existing subscriber, just click on the 'Get Free Stuff!' link when you next login.