Version 4.4.4 Our Second Update In 2012 Released!
Other enhancements will help support a number of other key new features to aid customers who are using the application to work with large volumes of websites and users. There has also been a minor enhancement to our Priority Action Grid (PAG) component on the Dashboard.
After detailed analysis of the application, through substantial investments in server monitoring, we have identified the following charts and table were particularly resource intensive to load, so have been updated to improve overall loading times across the software as a whole.
- Page Load Time Chart
- Organic Goal Conversions Chart
- Organic Visits by Keyword Type Chart
- Competitive Link Quality Chart
- All Site Sources Chart
- Referring Domain Analysis Chart
- Organic Breadth of Depth Chart
- Monitored Keywords Chart
- Keyword Research Tab
Changes have also been made to the My Sites section to help both performance and usability for clients using the platform for over one hundred or even one thousand websites.
The sites and users tabs will be broken out into different tabs to provide the following benefits:
- Usability – the original format was great for clients with only a small number of sites on the platform, but when adding large volumes of sites we found the user settings were trickier to access.
- With pending project management functionality on the roadmap, the user settings will become far more enhanced and will require more real estate as a result. Filtering will also make identifying sites that aren't fully setup, websites and users much easier in general.
- The performance of this section of the software should also increase.
Here are some screenshots and examples of the new functionality available in the My Sites section:
New Sites Tab
The new sites tab enables users to quickly search by site, as well as filter by whether the campaign is monitored, how complete the campaign setup is and how many campaigns or users there are. The actions also enable you to edit or delete sites as well as navigate to sections of the site setup wizard to complete any sites that aren't fully setup.
New Users Tab
The new users tab allows you to search by user as well as filter by email, whether the user has admin rights and how many sites they are working on. The actions also enable you to delete users or edit user settings.
The below screenshot also shows how the tables can be filtered in the same way most tables can be in the platforms components.
Analytics SEO Needs You!
Its impossible to build the perfect SEO software without input and feedback from the SEO community. Please let us know about any enhancements or features you would like to see and we promise we will do our best to make this happen in a future release!
Post new comment
Automate Your SEO Today!
Get a FREE demo of Analytics SEO today and find out how to automate your SEO campaigns with our easy to use software. No contracts and cancel any time!